First of all, thank you for your interest in Désirables’ products. It is a pleasure and an honor for us to bring you products that are made of the very best materials available and from the best craftsman and craftswoman.
Our OOPS Warranty only applies to Désirables’ porcelain products. Any digital product or perishable product such as our massage oil or our massage candle are not included in this warranty.
Of course, our usual warranty covers any defect of material when you receive your products from Désirables. If there is any slits, crack or anything that concerns you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure we can rectify the situation right away.
1. What is included in the OOPS Warranty
During this period, we will send you a replacement, free of charge, for the pieces that broke. For example: if you broke your Dalia by dropping it on the floor while washing it, we’ll send you another Dalia. Note that we will only send the product itself without the white box, the storage bag and the booklet. If you desire another booklet, please contact us so we can send you a PDF version of the latest edition.
2. How long does the Warranty last?
The Oops Warranty last for 5 years (or 1825 days whichever comes first) from the day of your purchase.
Note that this warranty only applies for 1 replacement per purchase.
The cost of shipping of the replacement product is free for all our customers in CANADA.
For customers in the US or anywhere else in the World, we’ll only apply the shipping fees required to ship your replacement.
In the event that you do not pick up your replacement from our chosen carrier, we’ll apply a restocking fee that will cover the charges for the original shipping and the fees imposed by our carrier for the return of the package.
3. What is not covered by the warranty
This warranty does not cover any damage that is caused by:
- Voluntary negligence
- An unauthorized modification of the product
- Natural disaster
- Theft or loss of the product
- Using the products in other ways than those described in this website or in our Instructions Manuals.
4. What do you have to do
- Email our team at email@example.com
- Take pictures of the broken item (we’ll need to see what was the problem) and of your authenticity certificate (shows the date of purchase) and attach those pictures to your email
- Please tell us a little bit more about the situation in which the OOPS incident as occur. This way we might be able to design a better product in the future.
- Let us know if you still have the same shipping address as when you orginally received your Désirables’ Product. If not, please include your current shipping address.
5. Applicable Laws
This warranty is under the consumer's laws of the Province of Québec, Canada.